During quarantine, it takes a little extra motivation to put down the 12 pm cocktail and fulfill your daily living room fitness goal. But now thanks to BABE Wine, there’s really no excuse to not get off the couch.
This summer, BABE Wine has perfected the balance between fun and fitness with their latest wine-infused workouts to “sip while getting fit.” The brand also released a Body By Wine fitness gear collection, including leggings, yoga mats, sweatbands, and resistance bands so you can fully embrace the sweaty happy hour mindset.
The suggested Body By Wine workout goes as follows (emphasis on where you sip!):
- 15 Push-Ups (each ending with a sip of BABE)
- 30-Second Partner Planks (one person does the plank, while the other sips wine on your back)
- 15 Partner Sit-Ups (sit up and take sip from your partner, then go back down)
- 1-Minute Yoga Break (sit on the floor – inhale, exhale, sip, repeat)
- 20 Bicep Curls (using BABE cans as weights)
- 20 Tricep Kickbacks (using BABE cans as weights)
- 15 Leg Lifts (lay on your side, alternate between a leg lift and a sip of BABE)
- 1-Minute Plank (while scrolling/double tapping on your phone)
- Shavasana (relax – you made it!)
Workout wine enthusiasts can pick to sip from BABE’s Red, Grigio, or Rosé cans, sold in packs of 8, 12, and 24.
Now who said you can’t get fit while having fun? Sip and drip some sweat with BABE Wine this quarantined summer!