George Khalife, also known as George the Jeweler, has become one of the most sought-after celebrity jewelry designers as of late, offering custom pieces for A-listers like Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner, Ashley Graham, and Bebe Rexha.
CES 2016 will feature Hollywood stars, professional athletes, TV personalities and celebrity chefs discussing and promoting technology that is revolutionizing the way consumers live, work and play. CES 2016 is the world’s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies, and will run January 6-9, 2016, in Las Vegas, NV.
- TV/ radio host, producer and entrepreneur Ryan Seacrest will participate in a headliner conversation with Bob Pittman, chairman and CEO, iHeartMedia during the Entertainment Summit, presented by Variety, on Thursday, January 7, from 2:15-2:45 PM in the LVCC, North Hall, Room N258.
- The C Space Storyteller conference track features actor, entrepreneur and radio/ TV personality Nick Cannon on Wednesday, January 6 from 4-4:30 PM to reveal how digital media has influenced his brand and enabled career-changing opportunities. Event will take place in ARIA, Level 1, Pinyon 5.
- Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, and studio analyst for Turner Sports Shaquille O’Neal, will participate in theTech Investing in Sports conference as part of the Sports Business Forum, presented by Turner Sports. The session will be moderated by CNN news anchor Brooke Baldwin on Thursday, January 7, from 11:30 AM-12:10 PM in Venetian, Level 2, Hall D. O’Neal will also participate in the NBA on TNT Live Broadcast with host Ernie Johnson, and fellow analysts Charles Barkley and Kenny Smith. The broadcast will take place on Thursday, January 7, from 4-5 PM in Venetian, Level 2, Hall D and is open to all CES attendees.
- The Sports Business Forum also will host The Commissioner’s Panel on Sports and Technology. Robert Manfred, commissioner of the MLB, and Adam Silver, commissioner of the NBA, will participate in a discussion moderated by Turner Sports studio host Ernie Johnson on Thursday, January 7, from 9-9:40 AM in Venetian, Level 2, Hall D.
- Under Armour will host a plethora of athletes and Olympians at their booth (Sands, Hall C, #74316) including: Tony Romo, Michael Phelps, Buster Posey, Cal Ripken Jr., Georges St-Pierre, Deion Sanders, Nastia Liukin, Jake Dalton and Brandon Wynn.
- The founder of The Chopra Foundation, Dr. Deepak Chopra, M.D., will participate in Harnessing the Power: Precision Medicine and Genomics, part of the Digital Health Summit, presented by Living in Digital Times. The session runs Thursday, January 7, from 1:45-2:45 in Venetian, Level 4, Lando 4303.
- ABC’s Shark Tank and CEO, FUBU and Shark Branding Daymond John is among the panelists in the Making Disney Magic: Connecting Digital and Physical Worlds SuperSession, presented by the Consumer Technology Association, on Thursday, January 7, from 1-2 PM in LVCC, North Hall, Room N257.
- Actress and singer Christina Milian will be at Monster’s booth (LVCC, Central Hall, #9405) on Friday, January 8, from 12-3 PM to discuss her relationship with Monster and her latest endeavors.
- Retired NBA players Larry Johnson and Larry Nance, and retired Vincentian-American NBA player Adonal Foyle will all make appearances at ZTE’s booth (LVCC, South Hall 3, #31706) between Wednesday, January 6 and Friday, January 8. The NBA National Championship trophy will also be on display at ZTE’s booth all day Thursday, January 7.
- Celebrity magician Penn Jillette is partnering with Withings to discuss his recent weight loss – not with any of his famed magic tricks but with a strict diet, exercise and use of several smart, connected devices from Withings. Jillette will reveal his secrets at Withings’ booth (Sands, Hall C, #74300) on Thursday, January 7, at 11 AM.
- Actress, best-selling author and activist Jenny McCarthy will conduct a live broadcast of her Sirius XM show followed by an autograph session at FCA’s Uconnect booth (LVCC, North Hall, #3534) on Thursday, January 7, from 1-3:30 PM.
Universal Pictures is gearing up for the release of their hilariously funny, chick-flick comedy, “SISTERS” (starring Amy Poehler and Tina Fey), and they are celebrating some of your favorite celebrity sisters!
Christina Milian announced her new EP 4U set to be released on Dec. 4.
Refinery29 hosted a fabulous event in honor of their 10th anniversary.