I tried out the new Covergirl Outlast Collection, check out my review below.
Product: Outlast Longwear Lipstick
Initial Impression: I tried amazing auburn. I loved how easily it glided on and instantly moisturized my lips! My lips were slightly dry to begin but I skipped applying lip balm underneath the lipstick in order to test how well it would moisturize my lips.
After Wear: I applied it after breakfast but it lasted mostly on till lunch. My lips which were dry to begin with earlier in the day, now felt soft and moisturized. While most of the color stayed, I did reapply a layer after lunch. I loved how well the color easily spread and provided fill coverage and an even layer of color.
- Oil based formula instantly soaks into lips and creates a rich layer of color.
- Non-drying formula doesn’t flake even after hours of wear.
- Waterproof and lasts for 8 hours.
- After removing it with a makeup wipe at the end of the day, my lips were super soft.
Shades: Comes in 11 pretty shades from Phantom Pink to Vixen Violet
Price: $6.99 to $8.99
Product: Covergirl Outlast All-Day Primer
Initial Impression: I applied the primer before using Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation but after applying my moisturizer. I instantly loved it’s matte feel.
After Wear: My foundation defiantly stayed fresh throughout the day. My face usually begins to become oily midday but I realized that when I used my oil blotting tissues, it wasn’t as oily as I had expected
- Four Part Powder System- acts as a barrier between skin and makeup by quickly absorbing oil and preventing the foundation from becoming streaky.
- Oil-free- doesn’t clog pores.
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Shade: Comes in one standard shade
Product: Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation
Initial Impression: I originally tried this a few weeks ago, but applied it barefaced. I loved how smoothly it went on right after I put on the Covergirl Outlast All-Day Primer. With water listed as it’s first ingredient, it has a really great consistency and goes on easily. I have incredibly oily skin and while I stay away from foundations that have a more dewy glow, I loved how natural and even my skin looked after using this.
After Wear: I had a healthy glow throughout the day. While my T-zone did become oily towards the end of the day, I simply blotted it with oil absorbing tissues. Overall, I was pleased with how well it stayed on. For those who want heavier coverage, you might have to layer; this is more on the lighter side.
- Skin-Illuminating Complex- includes radiance polymer that helps light bounce off the face and create an even skin tone
- Oil Absorbing Technology- avoids heavy waxes
- Glycerin & Niacinamide- provide lasting hydration
Shades: Comes in seven shades from Classic Ivory to Soft Sable
Price: $9.79- $12.79
Lead photo credit: @kayleenmcadams