Tattoos have become a craze, mostly in the USA. Previously, it was all about temporary tattoos and the ones, used by children. Now, things have changed.
Tattoo making has become a widespread service on a global font. It involves creating a permanent mark of beautification on your body, which does not get removed, even with soapy water or other moisturizing creams. A particular type of needle is used for creating these tattoos, which makes the drawings permanent. If you want to try getting a tattoo on your body but not a permanent one, try the services of a water color tattoo artist which are temporary and last for few days.
Get rid of misconceptions
If you go through the articles posted on the internet about water color tattoos, then you will come across mixed reviews. It is because most of the people are not quite aware of this art. These tattoos are somewhat different from the traditional ones, but the concept remains more or less similar. Therefore, before you make a decision, here are some facts about water color tattoos:
- Water colored tattoos are new on the market and not many people know about them. Even, some tattoo artists are not quite aware of this concept.
- A water color tattoo is not based on water as the colors are not diluted using water. Here, the difference is in the colors as they have a glossy texture and a little bit of shine.
- The main difference in this kind of texture lies in the ways a Water Color Tattoo artist applies the color, and not in the color itself. The water-like effects are created with the help of illusions and finest mix of colors.
- The best part is that, these colors are not temporary but last forever, just like any other type of permanent tattoo. Even if you wash it completely, and no matter how many times, the colors will not fade away even one percent.
- The term “water color” is not appropriate to describe this kind of artistry. It is basically a representation of diluted water color, which gives it the name. But in reality, such tattoos have nothing to do with water.
Understand the main idea
The main idea of water color tattoo lies in the saturation and contrast. For that, you must have a fair idea of drawings and water color combinations. You need to toil and spend hours mastering this art. Only then, you will be able to create such masterpieces on your own. However, experts are always there to be your guiding star, whenever you need their help. Once you have mastered this art, you can become a professional water color tattoo artist.
Learn more about Colored Tattoos
Always remember that colored tattoos are likely to fade faster than a black and white tattoo. It depends on how well your body can absorb the colors. You can try colored tattoos if you want to create some variations, otherwise; black and white tattoos can work wonders, as well. You can contact an expert water color tattoos artist, and get help in developing a perfect technique and artistic moves. Working with experts will help you to make a successful career as a great tattoo artist. Create some masterpieces of your own. Just follow the best tips and tricks from them.
This is a guest blog by Melissa Hamler. You can follow her on twitter here: @melissahamler