Black Panther star, Michael B. Jordan shines off camera as he celebrated the third annual MBJam in partnership with Lupus LA.
Nick Cannon Presents Wild ‘N Out Tour with Rising Star Zoie Fenty.
America’s favorite Sunday is almost here. In celebration of Super Bowl LII, Febreze launched a new campaign this week with partners Bethenny Frankel and Nick Cannon at a soiree at The Ainsworth in New York City.
This weekend DuJour Magazine and Resident Magazine celebrated the launch of their respective issues with their celebrity cover stars.
On Tuesday, February 2, 2016, the honorees for Essence Magazine’s 9th annual Black Women In Hollywood Luncheon was announced.
Amnesty International USA kicked off the award season with the Inaugural Art for Amnesty Pre-Golden Globes Recognition Brunch.
CES 2016 will feature Hollywood stars, professional athletes, TV personalities and celebrity chefs discussing and promoting technology that is revolutionizing the way consumers live, work and play. CES 2016 is the world’s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies, and will run January 6-9, 2016, in Las Vegas, NV.
- TV/ radio host, producer and entrepreneur Ryan Seacrest will participate in a headliner conversation with Bob Pittman, chairman and CEO, iHeartMedia during the Entertainment Summit, presented by Variety, on Thursday, January 7, from 2:15-2:45 PM in the LVCC, North Hall, Room N258.
- The C Space Storyteller conference track features actor, entrepreneur and radio/ TV personality Nick Cannon on Wednesday, January 6 from 4-4:30 PM to reveal how digital media has influenced his brand and enabled career-changing opportunities. Event will take place in ARIA, Level 1, Pinyon 5.
- Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, and studio analyst for Turner Sports Shaquille O’Neal, will participate in theTech Investing in Sports conference as part of the Sports Business Forum, presented by Turner Sports. The session will be moderated by CNN news anchor Brooke Baldwin on Thursday, January 7, from 11:30 AM-12:10 PM in Venetian, Level 2, Hall D. O’Neal will also participate in the NBA on TNT Live Broadcast with host Ernie Johnson, and fellow analysts Charles Barkley and Kenny Smith. The broadcast will take place on Thursday, January 7, from 4-5 PM in Venetian, Level 2, Hall D and is open to all CES attendees.
- The Sports Business Forum also will host The Commissioner’s Panel on Sports and Technology. Robert Manfred, commissioner of the MLB, and Adam Silver, commissioner of the NBA, will participate in a discussion moderated by Turner Sports studio host Ernie Johnson on Thursday, January 7, from 9-9:40 AM in Venetian, Level 2, Hall D.
- Under Armour will host a plethora of athletes and Olympians at their booth (Sands, Hall C, #74316) including: Tony Romo, Michael Phelps, Buster Posey, Cal Ripken Jr., Georges St-Pierre, Deion Sanders, Nastia Liukin, Jake Dalton and Brandon Wynn.
- The founder of The Chopra Foundation, Dr. Deepak Chopra, M.D., will participate in Harnessing the Power: Precision Medicine and Genomics, part of the Digital Health Summit, presented by Living in Digital Times. The session runs Thursday, January 7, from 1:45-2:45 in Venetian, Level 4, Lando 4303.
- ABC’s Shark Tank and CEO, FUBU and Shark Branding Daymond John is among the panelists in the Making Disney Magic: Connecting Digital and Physical Worlds SuperSession, presented by the Consumer Technology Association, on Thursday, January 7, from 1-2 PM in LVCC, North Hall, Room N257.
- Actress and singer Christina Milian will be at Monster’s booth (LVCC, Central Hall, #9405) on Friday, January 8, from 12-3 PM to discuss her relationship with Monster and her latest endeavors.
- Retired NBA players Larry Johnson and Larry Nance, and retired Vincentian-American NBA player Adonal Foyle will all make appearances at ZTE’s booth (LVCC, South Hall 3, #31706) between Wednesday, January 6 and Friday, January 8. The NBA National Championship trophy will also be on display at ZTE’s booth all day Thursday, January 7.
- Celebrity magician Penn Jillette is partnering with Withings to discuss his recent weight loss – not with any of his famed magic tricks but with a strict diet, exercise and use of several smart, connected devices from Withings. Jillette will reveal his secrets at Withings’ booth (Sands, Hall C, #74300) on Thursday, January 7, at 11 AM.
- Actress, best-selling author and activist Jenny McCarthy will conduct a live broadcast of her Sirius XM show followed by an autograph session at FCA’s Uconnect booth (LVCC, North Hall, #3534) on Thursday, January 7, from 1-3:30 PM.
Season 2 premieres January 4 on Nickelodeon!
Focusing on the gang violence in the dangerous areas of Chicago, Spike Lee’s ‘Chi-Raq’ attempts to take a satirical look into the world some people are forced to live in day by day.
BlogHer and McDonalds succeeded in pulling out all the stops this year for the BlogHer15 Closing Party at Pier 84 in NYC.