Leave it to American entrepreneur, hotelier and real estate developer Ian Schrager to throw the party of the century. Last Tuesday night a star studded, A-list crowd gathered at The Times Square Edition for its luxurious and opulent grand opening. Living legends Diana Ross and Nile Rodgers gave a very exclusive private concert to end the night.
The giant social and cultural giant known as Coachella has finally come and gone (well at least the first weekend which is what most people think of when they think of the storied music festival).
- Alexis Ren teamed up with ColourPop Cosmetics to create a new line of lipsticks and bronzers that are available now. The model has had a meteoric rise to fame mainly through her Instagram page, where she has nearly 8 million followers. The model is famous for her beachy and natural look – which her collaboration with ColourPop reflects. The new collection includes two new colors for ColourPop’s famed matte liquid lipstick line, as well as introduce a new lip formula called the “blotted lip,” a lipstick designed to give that blotted look after application. Rounding out the collection is a new bronzer/highlighter palette. The event was thrown at New York’s PhD Rooftop Lounge at the Dream Downtown Hotel, where guests enjoyed testing the new products courtesy of ColourPop as well as sipping drinks provided by SVEDKA Vodka and Kim Crawford Wines.
Photo Credit: Michael Stewart
- Designer Christian Siriano held his F/W17 fashion show after party at SoHo Hotspot The Blond Bar on Saturday night. Guests were treated to SVEDKA Vodka cocktails and included designer Christian Siriano, husband and producer Brad Walsh, Juliette Lewis, Alexa Chung, Alicia Silverstone, Samira Wiley, Lauren Morelli, Danielle Brooks, Isabelle Fuhrman, Leigh Lezark and Maria Hatzistefanis.
Photo Credit: Christian Siriano
- The Daily Front Row celebrated the start of fashion week at Kola House with Kim Crawford Wines and a DJ set by The Misshapes’ Leigh Lezark. The host committee, celebrating ‘Fashion’s Most Inspired’ included Hilary Rhoda, Hopper Penn, Blair Breitenstein, Michael Carl, Sebastian Faena, Thaddeus O’Neil, Francisco Lachowski, Momo, Jason Woodside, Clara McGregor, Farren Fucci, Cindy Bruna and Samantha Angelo. Other partygoers included Sara and Erin Foster, Dylan Penn and models Shaun Ross and Iskra Lawrence.
Photo Credit: The Daily Front Row
- Harley Viera Newtown celebrated the launch of her new HVN collection at Bergdorf Goodman with an intimate gathering. Harley was joined by her mom, sister, fiancé and close friends including Ashley Benson, Nicky Hilton and Leigh Lezark who toasted to Harley’s success with Ruffino Sparkling Rose and Prosecco topped with a cherry to match the printed tea dresses
Photo Credit: Matteo Prandoni/BFA
- On Friday night, V Magazine hosted a signing of V105 with Kendall Jenner, followed by a special celebration with dancing and cocktails under a disco ball at the V offices in SoHo. The cover, shot by Mario Testino and styled by Paul Cavaco, is Jenner’s favorite issue to date! Jenner took over the office after hours inviting friends such as Derek Blasberg, Scott Lippes, Wesley Gerber, Tyler the Creator, Inez & Vinoodh, Mario Sorrenti, Dove Cameron, Levi Dylan, Nolan Funk, Cami Morrane, Neels Visser, Ashton Sanders, Cardi B, Rowan Blanchard, Annalise Basso, Isabelle McNally, Simon Huck and more. After everyone had a SVEDKA Vodka drink in hand, the pop rocker LP performed for the crowd, who was handpicked for the party by Jenner herself. Before the last song, LP announced, “This one goes out to Kendall!”
Photo Credit: Michael Stewart
- On Monday night, Opening Ceremony partnered with photographer Ryan McGinley for a one-night revival of B.East, a popular gay party, at its former location on East Broadway. Opening Ceremony co-founder Humberto Leon is known for throwing epic parties and this season’s old-school “Main Man” party was no different. Upon arrival, guests such as Adam Selman, Petra Collins, Chloe Wise, Ian Bradley and Kiersey Clemons were greeted by SVEDKA Cucumber Lime and Grapefruit Jalapeno cocktails and mini cartons of chinese food. Leon, McGinley and their friends, family and colleagues eventually made their way to the dance floor where everyone partied until 3AM with Misshapes DJ Greg Krelenstein. The scene set by 90s music, the fishtank centerpiece with neon-colored fish contrasting the traditional chinese wall decor was the essence of “New York cool” as guests, with ‘Firewater Walk W/ Me’ SVEDKA cocktails in hand, all got together for an over-the-top dance-off.
Photo Credit: Roy Rolchin/Opening Ceremony
- WE Tv’s “Braxton Family Values” star, Towanda Braxton kicked off Valentine’s Day in New York City with her family at Buca di Beppo Times Square on February 14, 2017. Following Towanda’s induction into ‘Buca’s Sauce Handprints Ceremony’, Braxton indulged in Buca di Beppo’s Heart Shaped Lasagna, Heart Shaped Pizza and Heart Cannoli’s and cheers’ed to the upcoming fashion debut of her children, Braxton Montelus Carter and Brooke Carter in the Rookie USA New York Fashion Week show on February 15th.
PHOTO CREDIT: Bruce Glikas/Buca di Beppo
- Following Jason Wu, FIJI Water was the official water of the Altuzarra Fall 2017 Runway Show at Spring Studios on Sunday, February 12th. FIJI Water was on hand to hydrate the models backstage and the show where celebrities like Christina Ricci, Emily Ratajkowski and Alexa Chung all sat front row to watch the ‘Northern Renaissance’ inspired collection.
- On Wednesday, FIJI Water continued fashion week as the official water of Jason Wu’s Fall 17 Runway Show. To mark the 10th anniversary of his collection, he brought his runway show back to the St. Regis Hotel where Emily Ratajkowski, Adriana Lima and Diane Kruger all sat front row to watch.
- Resident Magazine-turned-party host invited guests to celebrate the February issue, celebrating cover stars Brandon and Michi Marshall. It was hosted downtown at Philippe Hoerle-Guggenheim’s HG Contemporary Gallery. The buzzy space featured live music as well as a caviar tasting. A silent auction took place amid the art and featured VIP tickets to Hamilton, a getaway to Bali in a villa, as well as restaurant vouchers to Vero. Guests included Melissa Kassis, Teresa Giudice, Ben Goldman, Tracy Stern and many others. A portion of The proceeds went to The Marshall’s Charity: Project 375.
Every year Coachella brings out the hottest names in Hollywood and this year is no different. It’s not easy juggling full days on the festival grounds and the countless mansion parties that take place all day and night, but there are some happenings that simply can’t be missed.
The McDonald’s All Day Breakfast party at the Bootsy Bellows Estate is that party. Imagine a massive Palm Springs residence transformed into a giant McDonald’s. With fresh, hot fries, a variety of smoothie flavors and breakfast items served up on platters at every turn, we were constantly reminded that Mickey D’s now serves breakfast all damn day. Other highlights were the huge ball pit, which seemed to be a Kellen Lutz favorite, a karaoke booth, a pair of gigantic golden arches and exciting DJ sets and performances by Mia Moretti, Devin Lucien, Moxie Raia, Jimi Tents, Post Malone and Belly.
Celeb attendees included Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Karrueche Tran, Aaron Paul, The Weeknd, Bella Hadid, Cody Simpson, Michael B Jordan, Brody Jenner, Jesse Metcalf, Derek Hough, Ashley Greene, Hailey Baldwin, Amber Valetta, Tyler Blackburn, Amber Rose and many more.
Photo Credit: Rick Williams
Capturing the essence of “What Happens Here, Stays Here” (WHHSH) and adult freedom, Las Vegas unveiled its limited edition #WHHSH Beer this month during one of the nation’s largest music and arts festivals in Palm Springs, April 16-17. Guests celebrated the unveiling of the destination’s craft brew with performances by chart-topping artists, delicious culinary offerings from top Vegas’ eateries, beauty services from the leading glam squads of the Strip, surprise celebrity guests and much more.
#WHHSH Beer is the first of Las Vegas’ limited edition #WHHSH products to be introduced. As the newest element of the iconic WHHSH campaign, these unique products allow Las Vegas to extend its appeal beyond travel and tourism, engage audiences in a way that no other destination does, as well as create a tangible extension of the famous Vegas experience.
Celebrities and influencers enjoyed signature coffee cocktails provided by High Brew Coffee and water courtesy of Essentia. Diadora had a dedicated gifting area for VIPS in the Style Cabana alongside Related Garments, who is known for being the world’s first matching socks and underwear company. Flower Children Only created custom-made flowers for guests in attendance while partygoers also had the luxury of getting their hair styled courtesy of Batiste’s Dry Shampoo. SPLAT Hair offered temporary hair coloring services using their “SPLAT Chalk.” V-MODA had a headphone display and showcased their collection of luxury headphones. Absolut provided specialty sips to keep the party going while attendees swayed to the beats of the live music being played.
Celebrity guests spotted included Kellan Lutz, Amber Rose, Icona Pop, Kat Graham, DNCE and more!
MCM Worldwide launched the MCM Rockstar Vanity Case at Coachella. The new ULTIMATE music festival accessory has been redesigned as the perfect festival and summer travel necessity, inspired by Rihanna’s vintage MCM Vanity Case the updated style made its debut during the first weekend of Coachella. Festival goers such as Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, Hailey Baldwin, Justine Skye, Bebe Rexha, Jordyn Woods, Barbie Ferreira, Andreja Pejić , Chantel Jeffries, Anastasia Karanikolaou (Stassie Baby) and DJ’s Simi & Haze had their MCM Rockstar Vanity Case customized at Coachella. The MCM Rockstar Vanity Case holds all festival necessities with its hidden inside pockets and room to fit all-day essentials from makeup and mirrors to phones and chargers and can be worn multiple ways with its removable crossbody strap. The MCM Rockstar Vanity Case is available in cognac and black MCM Visetos logo and retails for $495 at MCMWorldwide.com and select MCM Worldwide retailers.
Moët X Revolve Clothing hosted a “Welcome to the Desert Party” at the V Hotel. Chic ladies including Chiara Ferragni, Hailey Clauson, Aimee Song, Rocky Barnes and many many more showed up to kick off the iconic weekend in festival-ready outfits from Revolve. The fashionistas accessorized with white goblets of Moët Ice, the first champagne designed to be served over ice, garnished with fresh fruit. Elsewhere in the dessert, celebs such as Emma Roberts, Suki Waterhouse, Cara Santana, Jesse Metcalfe and Zach Braff sipped on Moët Imperial at The Retreat Palm Springs.
Photo Credit: Getty Images
Over the weekend, Isaiah Mustafa (Old Spice Guy, “Shadowhunters”) helped kick-off Old Spice’s year-long partnership with Tough Mudder, along with thousands of athletes taking on its grueling 10+ mile obstacle course, at Glen Helen Raceway in San Bernardino (with 30+ more events to come across the U.S.) As the official Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant and Body Wash of Tough Mudder, Mustafa was on hand to show participants that there’s no better proving ground for the new Hardest Working Collection, Old Spice’s most powerful product line-up that takes performance to legendary extremes, giving advice and high fives to participants from the Start to Finish Line, with a pit stop at Old Spice’s Mud Mile 2.0 and Pop & Lock obstacles.
- Mud Mile 2.0 – Lend a hand, take a hand; pay it forward, give it back – this obstacle is all about going the extra mile. With waist-deep mud pits and slippery mounds to mount, Mud Mile is a classic Mudder fan favorite.
- Pop & Lock – Found in the Mudder Village, both participants and attendees can test their strength against the ultimate escalating pull-up bar. Achieve legendary status by using a movable pull-up bar to ascend over the structure, one bar at a time.
The annual festival’s opening weekend hosted the hottest stars and acts.
Summer is a few days away from wrapping up. With the leaves that fall also comes along the tumble of fitness dedication.
WSJ. Magazine and Forevermark Diamonds hosted the special red carpet event in Los Angeles.