- Alexis Ren teamed up with ColourPop Cosmetics to create a new line of lipsticks and bronzers that are available now. The model has had a meteoric rise to fame mainly through her Instagram page, where she has nearly 8 million followers. The model is famous for her beachy and natural look – which her collaboration with ColourPop reflects. The new collection includes two new colors for ColourPop’s famed matte liquid lipstick line, as well as introduce a new lip formula called the “blotted lip,” a lipstick designed to give that blotted look after application. Rounding out the collection is a new bronzer/highlighter palette. The event was thrown at New York’s PhD Rooftop Lounge at the Dream Downtown Hotel, where guests enjoyed testing the new products courtesy of ColourPop as well as sipping drinks provided by SVEDKA Vodka and Kim Crawford Wines.
Photo Credit: Michael Stewart
- Designer Christian Siriano held his F/W17 fashion show after party at SoHo Hotspot The Blond Bar on Saturday night. Guests were treated to SVEDKA Vodka cocktails and included designer Christian Siriano, husband and producer Brad Walsh, Juliette Lewis, Alexa Chung, Alicia Silverstone, Samira Wiley, Lauren Morelli, Danielle Brooks, Isabelle Fuhrman, Leigh Lezark and Maria Hatzistefanis.
Photo Credit: Christian Siriano
- The Daily Front Row celebrated the start of fashion week at Kola House with Kim Crawford Wines and a DJ set by The Misshapes’ Leigh Lezark. The host committee, celebrating ‘Fashion’s Most Inspired’ included Hilary Rhoda, Hopper Penn, Blair Breitenstein, Michael Carl, Sebastian Faena, Thaddeus O’Neil, Francisco Lachowski, Momo, Jason Woodside, Clara McGregor, Farren Fucci, Cindy Bruna and Samantha Angelo. Other partygoers included Sara and Erin Foster, Dylan Penn and models Shaun Ross and Iskra Lawrence.
Photo Credit: The Daily Front Row
- Harley Viera Newtown celebrated the launch of her new HVN collection at Bergdorf Goodman with an intimate gathering. Harley was joined by her mom, sister, fiancé and close friends including Ashley Benson, Nicky Hilton and Leigh Lezark who toasted to Harley’s success with Ruffino Sparkling Rose and Prosecco topped with a cherry to match the printed tea dresses
Photo Credit: Matteo Prandoni/BFA
- On Friday night, V Magazine hosted a signing of V105 with Kendall Jenner, followed by a special celebration with dancing and cocktails under a disco ball at the V offices in SoHo. The cover, shot by Mario Testino and styled by Paul Cavaco, is Jenner’s favorite issue to date! Jenner took over the office after hours inviting friends such as Derek Blasberg, Scott Lippes, Wesley Gerber, Tyler the Creator, Inez & Vinoodh, Mario Sorrenti, Dove Cameron, Levi Dylan, Nolan Funk, Cami Morrane, Neels Visser, Ashton Sanders, Cardi B, Rowan Blanchard, Annalise Basso, Isabelle McNally, Simon Huck and more. After everyone had a SVEDKA Vodka drink in hand, the pop rocker LP performed for the crowd, who was handpicked for the party by Jenner herself. Before the last song, LP announced, “This one goes out to Kendall!”
Photo Credit: Michael Stewart
- On Monday night, Opening Ceremony partnered with photographer Ryan McGinley for a one-night revival of B.East, a popular gay party, at its former location on East Broadway. Opening Ceremony co-founder Humberto Leon is known for throwing epic parties and this season’s old-school “Main Man” party was no different. Upon arrival, guests such as Adam Selman, Petra Collins, Chloe Wise, Ian Bradley and Kiersey Clemons were greeted by SVEDKA Cucumber Lime and Grapefruit Jalapeno cocktails and mini cartons of chinese food. Leon, McGinley and their friends, family and colleagues eventually made their way to the dance floor where everyone partied until 3AM with Misshapes DJ Greg Krelenstein. The scene set by 90s music, the fishtank centerpiece with neon-colored fish contrasting the traditional chinese wall decor was the essence of “New York cool” as guests, with ‘Firewater Walk W/ Me’ SVEDKA cocktails in hand, all got together for an over-the-top dance-off.
Photo Credit: Roy Rolchin/Opening Ceremony
- WE Tv’s “Braxton Family Values” star, Towanda Braxton kicked off Valentine’s Day in New York City with her family at Buca di Beppo Times Square on February 14, 2017. Following Towanda’s induction into ‘Buca’s Sauce Handprints Ceremony’, Braxton indulged in Buca di Beppo’s Heart Shaped Lasagna, Heart Shaped Pizza and Heart Cannoli’s and cheers’ed to the upcoming fashion debut of her children, Braxton Montelus Carter and Brooke Carter in the Rookie USA New York Fashion Week show on February 15th.
PHOTO CREDIT: Bruce Glikas/Buca di Beppo
- Following Jason Wu, FIJI Water was the official water of the Altuzarra Fall 2017 Runway Show at Spring Studios on Sunday, February 12th. FIJI Water was on hand to hydrate the models backstage and the show where celebrities like Christina Ricci, Emily Ratajkowski and Alexa Chung all sat front row to watch the ‘Northern Renaissance’ inspired collection.
- On Wednesday, FIJI Water continued fashion week as the official water of Jason Wu’s Fall 17 Runway Show. To mark the 10th anniversary of his collection, he brought his runway show back to the St. Regis Hotel where Emily Ratajkowski, Adriana Lima and Diane Kruger all sat front row to watch.
- Resident Magazine-turned-party host invited guests to celebrate the February issue, celebrating cover stars Brandon and Michi Marshall. It was hosted downtown at Philippe Hoerle-Guggenheim’s HG Contemporary Gallery. The buzzy space featured live music as well as a caviar tasting. A silent auction took place amid the art and featured VIP tickets to Hamilton, a getaway to Bali in a villa, as well as restaurant vouchers to Vero. Guests included Melissa Kassis, Teresa Giudice, Ben Goldman, Tracy Stern and many others. A portion of The proceeds went to The Marshall’s Charity: Project 375.