John Benjamin Hickey and Joshua Allen talk the new season of HBO’s In Treatment as it sets to premiere May 23rd at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
Uzo Aduba stars as “Dr. Brooke Taylor” in HBO’s new season of In Treatment.
On HBO’s In Treatment, Swindell plays, Laila; a teen who struggles to trust Dr. Brooke Taylor (Uzo Aduba) with the details of her internal battles as she struggles to claim her own identity outside of her wealthy family’s expectations.
- Kiehl’s Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing and Radiance Masque
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Deep Moisture Balm
- Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate
- Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
- Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in #10
- BlackUp Foundation in HC12
- BlackUp Loose Powder in PL14
- Giorgio Armani Eye Tint in #6
- Make Up For Ever Artist Shadow in Matte Black
- MAC Eye Brows in Stud.
- Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Mascara
- ColourPop Chilly Chili
If you thought Serena Williams was only good at tennis, think again.