We have all the scoop about what products some of Hollywood’s brightest stars used for their SAG Awards beauty look.
Below, please find the step-by-step breakdown for Alicia Vikander’shair from the SAG Awards from Kérastase Paris. Alicia’s hair was styled by Celebrity Hairstylist, Chris Naselli (@cnaselli).
Inspiration: “I wanted to keep Alicia’s hair smooth, lustrous and polished, with a sleek part paired with the lines of the dress. It’s nothing but chic!”
- To start, prep hair with Kérastase Nutritive Masquintenseand wash. Next, on wet hair, apply a quarter size amount of Kérastase Crème de la Crème from roots to ends, using a comb for perfect distribution.
- Using the ghd air hair dryerstart to rough dry to about 70%. Then apply quarter size amount of Kérastase Keratine Thermique from roots to ends to seal in moisture and to help protect from heat styling and frizz control.
- Next, make a center part and blow dry section by section with ghd’s natural bristle radial brush size 3for a smooth and beautiful blowout.
- Starting at the back, working your way around the entire head, take 1 inch sections and smooth hair with ghd’s platinum™ styler. This flat iron features ghd’s tri-zone™ technology and allows styling at an optimal temperature of 365 degrees while also giving added shine.
- When entire head is finished, spritz a small amount of Kérastase Matérialistejust on side sections above the ear and use a comb to tuck the hair behind each ear. Hit the hair with a blast of hot air. This will give the sides hold. Use 1 bobby pin behind each ear to secure.
- Then, spritz a few pumps of Kérastase Elixir Ultime Bi-Phase Spray Oilall over head and smooth hair with the ghd oval dressing brush for a glossy finish.
- To finish the look, lightly spray Kérastase Fix Fabulous around sides for hold.
BRIE LARSON (HAIR)
— E! Entertainment (@e_entertainment) January 31, 2016
HAIR STYLIST: L’Oréal Paris Celebrity Hairstylist, Mara Roszak
INSPIRATION: “Brie wore a beautiful, powder blue Versace gown. I wanted her hair to be modern and sleek to complement the elegant silhouette of the dress.”
· Mara started by applying L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Lustrous Oil Serum ($6.99) to Brie’s damp hair
· She then blow dried and flat ironed the hair
· Once dry and straight, she made a center part and appliedL’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Transforming Oil-in-Cream ($6.99) to smooth the hair and tame any flyaways.
· She then took each side of the hair and twisted it backwards started at the ear, pinning at the nape of the neck into a low ponytail.
· Mara then sprayed L’Oréal Paris Elnett Hairspray ($14.99) for hold.
· She then took the ponytail and looped it, leaving the ends out for a more modern feel, and then pinned into place.
· To finish, Mara applied L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Nutri-Gloss High Shine Glossing Mist ($6.99) all over the hair to give it a glossy shine.
MAKEUP ARTIST: Elaine Offers for L’Oréal Paris
INSPIRATION: “Julianne is wearing a pistachio green sequin dress by Givenchy – bright, springlike, and shiny – so we erred towards a classic, fresh look. Pretty skin, lashes and a pink pout. Colors complemented the green instead of trying to matching it.”
- Elaine prepped Julianne’s complexion with Revitalift Volume Filler Serum ($24.99), and then blended on Revitalift Miracle Blur ($24.99).
- Next, she turned to Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation in Classic Ivory ($) for all-over flawless coverage, working in Visible Lift Blur Concealer ($12.99) under eyes.
- On cheeks, Elaine created a flush using Visible Lift Blur Blush in Soft Berry ($12.99).
- For subtle, warm contour and definition, she dusted Infallible Pro Contour Palette ($12.99) onto the forehead, cheekbones and jaw area, making sure to blend well to avoid harsh lines.
- Elaine chose shades from Colour Riche La Palette Nude 1($19.99) to shape and contour the eyes, accenting the upper lash line using Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner in Brown ($8.99), andInfallible Silkissime Eyeliner in Highlighter ($8.99) to open up/brighten the eyes and subtly neutralize redness.
- For added luminosity, Infallible 24H Eye Shadow in Endless Pearland Eternal Sunshine ($7.99) were worked into inner corners and eye lids.
- Lashes were coated in Voluminous Butterfly Mascara ($8.99) and brows defined with Brow Stylist Definer in Blonde ($8.99).
- Elaine finished the look with Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss in Rebel Rose ($9.99) patted into lips for shape, and topped with Julianne’s favorite Colour Riche Balm Pop in Electric Pink ($7.99).
MANICURIST: L’Oréal Paris Global Manicurist, Tom Bachik
INSPIRATION: “Julianne wore a beautiful chartreuse Givenchy gown. We wanted to let the color of the dress steal the show and chose to keep her nails simple with a full coverage nude shade.”
NAOMI WATTS (MAKEUP)
— Burberry (@Burberry) January 31, 2016
MAKEUP ARTIST: Tyron Machhausen for L’Oréal Paris
INSPIRATION: “When we saw Naomi’s beautiful, deep blue dress, we knew we wanted to create a very clean and modern look. We also wanted to play on the deep blue shade and create a pop of berry color on her lips – we actually built her look around the lip color!”
- Tyron started by prepping skin with Revitalift Volume Filler Serum($24.99), and then added bit of Revitalift Daily Volumizing Moisturizer($24.99) all over.
- Tyron wanted to keep Naomi’s skin very dewy a fresh so he used True Match Concealer ($8.95) and True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation($16.99) to even out her skin tone.
- For cheeks, Tyron mixed Visible Lift Blur Blush in Soft Pink($12.99) with True Match Liquid Glow Illuminator in Ice ($12.99). This shade mixture created a beautiful cheek color that complemented Naomi’s dewy foundation.
- Tyron then groomed the eyebrows with Brow Stylist Definer ($8.99).
- For Naomi’s eyes, Tyron used Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner in Black($8.99) very close to her lash line. He then added a light dusting of Infallible Eye Shadow in Always Pearly Pink ($7.99) to give her eyes a shimmery rose tint.
- Next, Tyron finished off the eye look with Superstar Red Carpet Mascara($10.99), really saturating the eyelashes.
- To complete the look, Tyron created a custom, berry lip color for Naomi using both Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss in Rouge Envy and Forbidden Kiss($9.99 each). This gave her lips a bright pop of berry color with a velvety finish.
- First, Tom filed nails into a classic round shape.
- He next applied L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Nail Color in Walk on the Beach ($5.99) to Julianne’s nails. Once dry, he applied L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Nail Color in Top of the Line ($5.99) on top.
- Tom advises maintaining a manicure using L’Oréal Paris Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Facial Oil ($24.99); a drop on each nail 1-2 daily will keep nail color looking fresh and shiny, and cuticles hydrated.
SUSAN SARANDON (MAKEUP)
— Susan Sarandon (@SusanSarandon) January 31, 2016
MAKEUP ARTIST: Amy Nadine for L’Oréal Paris
INSPIRATION: “Susan opted for an ivory tux from Max Mara on the red carpet. Being that Susan was nominated for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Television Movie, we really wanted to glam up her look. We created a very chic, yet flirty makeup look for the occasion.”
- Amy started by prepping Susan’s with Revitalift Volume Filler Serum($24.99), taking time to massage the product in. She then applied Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Day Lotion and Eye Balm ($19.99 each).
- Next, Amy used True Match Super Blendable Liquid Foundation($10.95) all over.
- For Susan’s cheeks, Amy first used Visible Lift Blur Blush in Soft Peach ($12.99), then highlighted the cheekbones with True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator in Rose ($12.99).
- Instead of setting Susan’s face makeup with powder, Amy usedRevitalift Miracle Blur ($24.99) on a sponge and spot-mattified Susan’s T-Zone.
- For the eyes, Amy used Colour Riche Dual Effects Eyeshadow Quad in Perpetual Nude ($9.99), placing the darkest shade in Susan’s crease for a strong contour and adding the peachy shade all over the eyelid.
- Next, she lined Susan’s eyes with Colour Riche Eyeliner in Black Brown ($8.95).
- To create a very wispy lash, Amy used Superstar Mascara ($10.99), first applying the lash primer, and then using the black mascara.
- For Susan’s brows, Amy used Brow Stylist Prep & Shape Pro Kit($14.99), utilizing the pigmented wax and setting powder.
- To finish the look, Amy used Colour Riche Lipcolour in Wisteria Rose ($8.95) for a vibrant, flirty look.