Bud Light’s Convention tour will visit 13 cities and feature some of the hottest talent.
In the effort of uniting the nation over cold beer and good music, Bud Light is hitting the 2016 campaign trail. The beer company will be headlining the conventions with performances from stars including Ludacris, Big Sean, Flo Rida, Jason Derulo, Lil Wayne, 2 Chainz, Dillon Francis, Justin Moore, Young The Giant and other surprise guests.
“The Bud Light Party stands for uniting all people and nothing does that better than a summer full of fun, good music and Bud Light. We’re thrilled to take the excitement on the road with our Bud Light Party Conventions announcing a unique lineup that is sure to make this campaign trail the highlight of the summer,” said Alex Lambrecht, Vice President of Bud Light.
The conventions will kick off in Phoenix, AZ on August 5th. See the full lineup below:
· August 5 – Phoenix, AZ – Flo Rida and The White Panda
· August 6 – Los Angeles, CA – Ludacris and special guest
· August 7 – Fresno, CA – El Komander
· August 10 – Denver, CO – Young the Giant and The Strumbellas
· August 11 – Dallas, TX – Jason Derulo and Brett Eldredge
· August 12 – San Antonio, TX – Dillon Francis and Wale
· August 13 – Houston, TX – Lil Wayne and Chino Y Nacho
· August 18 – St. Louis, MO – Dashboard Confessional and special guest
· August 19 – Atlanta, GA – Artist to be revealed on 7/16
· August 20 – Tampa, FL – Nelly and Kongos
· August 25 – Chicago, IL – Justin Moore and Lil Jon
· August 26 – Boston, MA – 2 Chainz and T-Pain
· August 27 – New York City, NY – Big Sean featuring special guests