Vulture Festival, a weekend of high-profile events bringing the entertainment site Vulture to life, announced the final additions to its 2017 lineup, celebrating the best of today’s television, comedy, music, film, and more.
The festival includes panels, screenings, performances, and live podcast recordings, taking place May 20-21 primarily at Milk Studios in New York City, with select events at other venues.
A few events curated by Vulture’s editors include:
- Senator Al Franken in conversation with friend Robert Smigel.
- Pop culture trivia game show, testing the pop-culture knowledge of the casts of Netflix’s Orange Is The New Blackversus The CW’s Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, with special guest host Paul F. Tompkins. Orange Is The New Black cast members Jackie Cruz, Emma Myles, Lea DeLaria, Diane Guerrero, and Adrienne C. Moore will go head-to-head with Crazy Ex-Girlfriend cast Rachel Bloom, Donna Lynne Champlin, Vella Lovell, Gabrielle Ruiz, Pete Gardner and Vincent Rodriguez III.
- An exclusive advanced screening of the film The Little Hours, followed by an interview with writer/director Jeff Baena and stars Aubrey Plaza, Adam Pally, and Molly Shannon.
- The cast and creators of Netflix’s Love present an exclusive table read of second season episode 204 “Shrooms.” Talent includes co-creator and star Paul Rust, and stars Gillian Jacobs, Matt Mitchell, and Claudia O’Doherty.
- An interview and meet-and-greet with the cast of The CW’s hit show Riverdale, including Luke Perry, Lili Reinhart, Madelaine Petsch, Camila Mendes, KJ Apa, Casey Cott, and Marisol Nichols.
- Vulture hosts Sons of Anarchy and Mayans MC creator Kurt Sutter, in conversation with Vulture’s Hollywood editor Stacey Wilson Hunt. Milk Studios (450 West 15th Street). Tickets $20 (includes complimentary access to the AT&T Vulture Lounge at Highline Stages following the event).
Previously announced Vulture Festival talent for 2017 includes Stephen Colbert, Aziz Ansari, Sarah Jessica Parker, Connie Britton, Cat Power, Neil Patrick Harris, Chelsea Handler, Desus & Mero, and many more. Tickets are available now at vulturefestival.com, and include access to a newly expanded AT&T Vulture Lounge at Highline Stages, featuring live music and DJ performances, complimentary drinks, a food offering chosen by Grub Street, and a pop-up shop curated by New York magazine’s Strategist editors. A limited quantity of all-access Vulture Passes are available for $495 (excluding the Whitney tour and Comedy Bang! Bang!). Follow @VultureFestival and @Vulture for updates.