A holiday everyone can celebrate
October 4th is officially National Vodka Day. And what better way to celebrate this year than with the super-premium vodka, Belvedere. Made from Polish rye, purified water, and a distillation process by fire, Belvedere remains one of the best quality vodka brands around. And luckily, Belvedere vodka has provided a few cocktails that you can make at home.
- 1.5 oz / 45 ml Belvedere Vodka
- .75 oz / 20 ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- .5 oz / 15 ml Honey Water (2:1 Honey to Water)
- 2 oz / 60 ml Almond Milk
- Sprig of Mint
Method: Place all ingredients into a shaker and shake hard with ice. Strain into highball glass over fresh ice, and garnish with mint sprig.
- 2 oz Belvedere Heritage 176
- Lemon Twist
Method: Serve over a large chunk of ice or large cubes.
- 60 ml / 2 oz Belvedere Smogóry Forest
- 7.5 ml / ¼ ozChamomile Tea
- 15 ml / ½ oz Honey
- 2 Dashes of Angostura Bitters
- Grapefruit Peel
Method: Add all ingredients to mixing glass over cubed ice and stir. Fine strain into a rocks glass over block ice. Give the fresh grapefruit peel a gentle twist before garnishing.