Enter the metaverse for a chance to win an epic vacation
This weekend PATRÓN Tequila launched an exciting new pop-up series hosted in the metaverse. This two weekend pop-up is called “Summer Made Sensational: A PATRÓN Pop-Up Series” and is inspired by three of PATRÓN’s signature cocktails. This event runs over the weekend of August 12-14 and again on August 19-21 and adults over the age of 21 can experience the PATRÓN Perfect Paloma, PATRÓN Silver & Soda, and the PATRÓN Anejo Highball. In this metaverse experience, guests will help the virtual bartenders make these signature drinks. What makes this experience even more fun is that each bartender has a special bar area that plays with the signature drink being made. Even the first location where guests make the PATRÓN Silver & Soda features a location decorated with a disco inspired PATRÓN bottle all in a desert concert setting. Additionally, the first 10,000 guests have the opportunity to claim an exclusive PATRÓN wearable for the metaverse which is a chic PATRÓN jacket to style your avatar.
And another cool feature that PATRÓN has added to this experience is that for each cocktail you make there is a Drizzly link that will allow guests to order the ingredients and make these signature cocktails in the real world.
And if guests are able to perfect these three cocktails, they will be entered to win a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Punta Mita, Mexico. A grand prize will be awarded each weekend, and includes:
- Exclusive access to mythic PATRÓN summer shades
- Travel for two people from the United States to Punta Mita, Mexico
- 4-night accommodation in a luxe three-bedroom condo for two people in Punta Mita
- Three meals provided a day (alcohol is not included)
- Unlimited golf and golf cart usage at Punta Mita Golf Courses during the stay
- Use of Punta Mita Ocean Sports aquatic equipment ie. Surf boards, SUP boards, kayaks, etc.